Monday, December 18, 2006

Saturday Night Gathering

It was a nice gathering for me since I ve came back here 3 days already,before tat there was no any events or activity we can do at sat nite...so i decided to call anyone that I know or whoeva that I wan to meet to come out but too bad still hav some of them cant make it to this gathering...so nvm lo...at least almost 90% of the ppl I called showed up la..kinda satisfy wif tat...since yslo havent comeback so I be the temporary organiser lo...jz like wat I did in KL oso..ahha.. the one who awez asked ppl out one...=.= anyway..we ve snapped some of da photos there...and of coz we din drink so much coz everyone is tired coz we played futsal at evening too...lol...nice futsal playing nice environment nice arena..I starting to love tat place since there is still go fan chung there...anyway...I am awaiting the beer marathon start and s3yi gathering and of coz the pulau trip!!! Even though I know the chance of going to the trip is damn low...not I dun wan to go but the trip is ON or not is still a question~ So let see how it goes 1st......





1 comment:

ahbing said...

AH!
no me :(