Friday, March 16, 2007

Damn TARC

Lastnite I went yamcha wif my classmate, Jamien who is my neighbour as well, we sit down n watched a very YUCKS movie somekind like the Hill Have Eyes those la...we terus no appetite to eat our food anymore...well the movie ended finally after a while...then we can enjoy our food finally...suddenly there's a bunch of TARC students(5 ppl) came n had their yamcha session..they just sit behind us and of coz we can entirely listen wat the hell they were talking bout...so their conversation goes like tis....

A(girl): 惨咯,等下我还要做ASSIGNMENT叻,闲死我了。。。

B(boy): 哈哈,谁叫你选这个COURSE噢,自己拿来的,像我这样马好咯,选GRAPHIC DESIGN,没有什么功课的。几林爽噢。

C(girl) : 哈,酱你们平时做什么功课噢?

B(boy): 我啊,那些功课容易到林酱,换换字体的SIZE,排版一下就可以交咯,没有什么难的 啦。

A&C: 哇你就好啦。。。

Once we heard this conversation, me n Jamien looked at each other...and we rili feel like go n tell tat guy...

“hey fuck u...不要讲话大大声噢,你以为你很劲啊”

“哈?你们是谁噢?酱你们又很劲么?”

“FUCK!你们的SENIOR拿着Diploma in Graphic Design 来到我们学校才读1st Semester,有本事就来我学校读GD啦!”

“什么学校噢?”

“DASEIN啦,吊,你以为Wangsa Maju只有RAHMAN才有GD读啊!你给TARC骗钱了咯NGONG!”


Anyway there is no offend to those who study in Rahman but the fact is Rahman rili sucks in art and design course...since they sux why still offering this course to those victims...ya I know some ppl are facing financial problem and some of them might not afford to pay the school fees to get in better skol , yet they 're already hav financial problem then dun fucking offer tis kind of course anymore la, it just like eating ppl's money..the cert is useless at last...

Well there is 3 weeks more to go and my 1st ever 3D animation short film is out....do give me some support ya my friends as I'm ga ga dei also the 1st TTSS person who took this course ^_^ and graduate from this school, and I promise that I wont dissapoint u guyz too !

3 comments:

ahbing said...

That's the spirit my boy!!

I am also ga ga dei the first TTSS people who go fishing in BRisbane... so far as I know la. HAhAHAHah.

Anonymous said...

Chiu... nga lin ooo... go criticise ppl's college... u dun give they like to be conned by TARC meh? LOL...

Go go go... you'll be graduated in NO TIME!!! ^^ Yippie...

Anonymous said...

Yee sze gong hao da det.. haha... Proud of u ^^