Sunday, April 01, 2007

Blur Studio - Target

Blur studio is one of my favourite animation studios...It's also considered as one of the top studios in this world coz it helped a lot of movie or game companies even Disney and EA, to produce CG or trailers. I really hope that I can reach their level some day :( I love their idea,concept,3D stuffs,motion graphics and so on coz I think there is nothing they cant do but running out of new ideas is their main culprit. I have already set my target to them, I know its hard to reach their kind of level but remember, before you want to achieve any success you must set a target or anything u like in your mind, at least I have a very clear future plan ,what I gonna do and what I want.By the way....it still has 6 days left and my 'blue moon' will be finished, God Bless!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice stuff there. Which country is Blur based in?

Sendo said...

USA ^_^

Anonymous said...

Wow. That's far. Good luck to you though. I believe if there's a heart in doing something, one will go far ^^

ahbing said...

two house mates chatting to each other although staying in same house =__="

Anonymous said...

cantik gao gao weiiiiii... some familiar 'faces' in that video clip oso... i'm loving it...

Eh ray... come UK lar... join EA EU, easier to get in then USA...

Sendo said...

go UK then no nid go US liao lo