Ok let's talk something tat I never discuss with u guyz b4....few years ago one of my ex high school classmate asked me....
He : hey ray..we studied so hard, we put so much effort in our studies, what for??
Me: erm...for future good lo...earn a lot $$ lo nextime...wana support the whole family lo...
He : If one day we really able to earn a lot $$$, so what? we can support our family by our own hard earn money, then? what for? so what?
Me: mmm....then our parents will be no worries lo...they can enjoy their days lo...give $$$ to our parents lo...
He : then wat is ur target in ur life?
Me: wa...hard question o tis...how to answer o....hmm....own a studio, get a high post lo,tat's all gua...i rili cant think of anymore, i like to play, but i like to hav to work hard, then i oni can play ma...
He: then u owned ur studio, be a director, then what for? any meaning in your life?
Me: mmm....ei i rili duno how to answer u la, i jz do wat i like to do n wat i can do to make my parents happy only la....
- end of story-
Few years later, until today, sometimes I will think back what he told me, then I started to think ,is tat what I'm doing now is really good for my future?? How good is it? Is tat the 'good' will be realise like what you expected? I like to compete with others but there is too much competition in this world, it will only make me become even more tired, why don't just relax yourself dun give so much pressure to it. But if I think like tis ,some ppl would say, competition is good, it will makes u become stronger through this, no matter how hard it is just dun give up.....*sigh . Which side should I listen to? every side has their own point... =.=|||
Maybe what my mom said is right, like Chinese said, ' REN BI REN, BI SI REN '
Monday, July 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Hmm... i agree with what your mom have said. But, I support whichever path you are taking, as long as you retain your personality... ^^
Post a Comment