
A : Hey Raymond, long time no see wei, what da hell r u doing lately ??
R : I'm working everyday la wei, off day once a week le...
A : Oh? then where r u working now?
R : Green box la, tat karaoke ...as a waiter ma...

A : Oh then what u have to do everyday le?
R: Things that waiter do lo, serve customer ah, clean up the mess ah, welcome people a, entertain people ah, see people's muka jibet ah etc etc....
A: What do u mean by see people's muka jibet oh?
R: Some customers are good while some customers are bad, like we owing them money, complain this n that, a lot a lot of things happened lo during working time.
A: I see..so how's your colleagues treat u?
R: Erm ok la, they treated me nicely, they are friendly and talkactive, so basically I have nothing to worry about when I'm working there
A: So is that good pay for u to work there?
R: Ya, absolutely, for part timer , food n drinks are provided by them include lunch and dinner, I can save a lot of money tuu...I can earn even more if I worked as full time coz the salary is higher for full time.
A: Then when you work until?
R: Around end of October, or 1st week of November, depends on my mood lo that time
A: So when u will be flying to Melbourne?
R: Feb 2 lo...my parents booked the tickets last month, my whole family will be flying to there by Feb 2, and my parents n sister will stay at there until end of Feb which is the Uni intake commences.
A: Oh so u confirmed to enter that uni? RMIT rite?

R: Hmm.. so far the best I can get in Melbourne lo, that's impossible u asked me to find some kind like US visual effects school in Australia ma, some more RMIT is internationally recognized. I told my parents about their student's art works are sucks, but they said sometimes we can't rely too much on what uni provided, you have to learn and experience yourself too, same case in Dasein, most of the things I learn through online, research and discuss with my friend. So I've decided to give it a shot in this uni. And my parents said, if it's really not as good as you expected, you can change uni after that. So okay lo since they said like this
A: I see I see, so what course you gotta take?
R: Bachelor of Animation and Interactive Media...but I don't like 2D =.=
A: Haha...by the way, when is your Dasein convocation?
R: Damn!! They have delay the convo until December you know, I really nget sai when I heard this, every year should be held on around September de ma...now they keep delay and delay until December, jibai nya Dasein committees really hopeless coz they are the organizer.... =.=
A: Nvm la you work 1st lo, until November then u stop ma, tat time u can have a rest n lepak lo while waiting for convo....So after convo u back KK directly?
R: Yes. of coz. what am I waiting for? If not convo I must go back KK earlier tu...
A: True also la, stay too long at KL also sien tu...
R: Hey I got something to do now...gtg now, see ya !
A: OK bye!



3 comments:
oh! exactly like yam cha session. but this conversation is far better than total blank bullshit. hehehe. at least you guys talking something instead of nothing.
wilson tsen is the best case here.. when you talk to him, its all about bullshit.
You'll feel cold when u talk to wilson. ^.^ Hey, a nice way to blog man. I enjoyed reading it. Take care there man. Enjoy life ^^
wilson tsen?! agreed ! lol
though I din talk to him for ages but I still remember coz I knew him since primary school LOL
Post a Comment