Walao how long I didn't update my blog liao...Anyway sorry bout that, hope u guyz can understand what my daily life is all about now, I just can describe it to you with 3 words, EAT, WORK and SLEEP. My life is definitely bored like hell these few mths...I have no idea who to date with besides my dear, really thank a lot my dear to be my companion in these few mths though she still has a lot of assignments to rush in the same time XD.
I'm happy with my working life in karaoke box currently coz everyday we did have fun while working and teasing each others though all of us just know each other not until 3 mths, and time flies, now is almost end of October, there is 30++ days more then I will finish my part time job in here.
Well I really have no idea what to write next ,felt sorry to this coz I don't have something special or funny to share with you guyz, just treat this post as an update of mine lo kay?! I will post something asap de la XD.
Thursday, October 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Keep it up... 30 days in counting! ^^
Post a Comment