Saturday, December 08, 2007

1st post of December

Just like this, one week passed, yet another one week left in KL. Damn this week I really living in the life of boredom, I had no idea where to go and who to meet up with, since everyone is busy with their own stuffs, or too far away from me, u know la I dun have a car here , and of course my stupid salary haven't come to my hand , damn green box !

I've finished pack all the stuffs I want to ship back to KK into 5 boxes and they are ready to be picked up by next monday , thanks to my sister's fren who is currently doing all this shipment thingy and I saved a lot of money too :)

Besides that, me and my gf were busy selling our second hand stuffs such as furnitures, over 20 ppl PM us in two days, what ever used before just sold ,haha, and guess what, we have sold 6 items in one week, thanks to lowyatt.net :) and now my room was empty like hell , just left a table and a mattress there , can u imagine tat? it was like just move into this house LOL

I went for my hair cut few days ago, this is my 1st time to let a Japanese stylist who called shunji kaoru, to give me a hair cut , I'm so worried that both of us will be having communication breakdown, yet we didn't. I was satisfy with my short hair now, hai...it's been a time I didn't have a short hair for myself

Anyway I'm looking forward to next week, hopefully I can meet up with some ex ttss friends before I'm going back to KK.

No comments: