A burning Sunday afternoon, we took off to somewhere to watch a very unique theater show called The Passion Play and it was about The Jesus's story. The whole play was amazing, I've never been to any production quite like this. This was truly a deeply spiritual experience. I was amazed by everyone involved in such a moving and professional production. There was many interaction between the cast and audience as well. The play was keep moving locations, and audience were following along with Jesus and rest of the casts . Such a worthy FOC show for all of us! Thank God for giving us a very special Palm Sunday, God Bless us!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
LUCKY YOU! FOC play experience! NGAI!
I need to pay 8pound for my first play in theatre at Cardiff (and in the UK) which was like, erm, a week ago? I think...
Hmm... good good. Your place macam very happening ooo... :D
1.Diploma in Animation of Dasein Academy of Art (2004-2007)
-Top students awards 3rd place (3rd Year 2nd Semester)
-Animation course Evaluation Day 2 Excellent Performance Student (August 2006)
-Animation course Excellent Performance Student (Jan to June 2007)
2. Additional & Extras
-Nokia Art Awards 2005 "Breaking Barriers" Silver Winner (Unbreakable)
-Nokia Art Awards 2005 "Breaking Barriers" Finalist (Unbreakable)
-RMIT Student Film Awards 2008 Finalist( Animation Category )
1 comment:
LUCKY YOU! FOC play experience! NGAI!
I need to pay 8pound for my first play in theatre at Cardiff (and in the UK) which was like, erm, a week ago? I think...
Hmm... good good. Your place macam very happening ooo... :D
Post a Comment