Wednesday, April 16, 2008

What happened to me recently

Ok erm sorry bout that coz I've no idea what is about to update recently, but then I've found something to talk about now.

I just met up with Krystie last few weeks. I haven't seen her for 15months I guess. She came here looking for her job but sadly she's not happy with it. So now she've got back to Canberra again, might be going to Sydney as she said. We had a tea time at Max Brenner in city and I did bring her to Box hill the little Chinatown and sight-seeing. It's good to see her btw.



I love my video classes, everytime we will be going to somewhere else and shoot something we like, learn how to operate a real good HDV cam though I've learnt before in Dasein, yet RMIT has even more much better and latest HDV cam, but sometimes we will stay in the class and do some editing on our footages. And I just got my video essay results, it's 94% , what a surprise for me.


Everyday when I arrived at home, there must be someone waiting at the outside and welcoming me, that is Bailey! The feel is good when you are welcomed home after you came back all the way from city and feel tired.







Oh oh oh....autumn is here....






Okay I think that's it, trying to upload some of the assignments asap.

No comments: