Saturday, September 13, 2008

来了,来了

I just wondering how many of my friends are having the same habit with me....what kind of habit? that is 临时抱佛脚. I believe there is a lot of TTSS people out there behave like this, and the most freaking out thing is , we can 报佛脚 until liang liang...

Honestly I've stop this habit since I've entered Dasein few years ago, coz this habit doesn't work for design student seriously. However, this habit comes back to me once again!! Why?? Last semester I was still like working so hard everyday, even weekends, but now, I didn't touch anything when I have no classes. Especially Friday and Saturday, maybe because I have to work part time, when I got back home from work, I was like totally no mood want to touch my homework, and slacking off for the whole day.

I'm thinking, if my parents send me to Australia but not KL few years ago, probably now I was already screwed up. Still have 6 weeks left, hopefully I can get the job done in time. God bless!

No comments: