皆さん!こんいちは~~
お元気ですか。遅くなてしまってすみません。
1st of all wanna wish both of m y s3yi classmates FUFU and Angela Ling Happy 23rd birthday~ One in UK and One in Melbourne.
Old lo galsss....we are getting old seriously T_T
By the way, it's the end of semester once again, I felt like just the beginning of my uni life . Honestly study in uni is much much much more relaxing if wana compare to Dasein. I was wondering why were those people in my class kept blaming they have tons of workload and stressing all the time, 3 days classes week, 4 days at home, maybe some of the people like me working part time are exception, 4 days at home aren't enough?? Stress magai ohhh.... There was 5 days classes a week when I studied at Dasein ok??...
Actually this semester was quite challenging to me, I've got two 2D projects and a 3D, and Japanese lessons. 2D are challenging coz I never take any 2D course before in KL, this is my 1st time to deal with them, and I've learn a lot of theory of animation as what I expected. And 3D, learning to become a intermediate level Maya user, quite tough but I've found that Maya is much more user friendly than Lightwave for animators, experiencing while learning was fun. And for my Japanese, I'm happy with my results so far, I've got all HD in my test include speaking test and listening test, and I'm gonna have a Final exam in November, gan ceong gan ceong, hopefully I can achieve HD for this subject even though it's a language subject.
All stuffs will be due by next week and end of this month, after that will be enjoying my holidays until MARCH 2009, how long it is... what a break, and I will be goin back to KK during mid of Dec, omg cant wait to eat all of those nice foods in KK..yum yum :)
Saturday, October 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
hey lad! it's been months since our last chat. just dropped by ur blog and find out that finally u finish your 2nd year with good results. congratz! seem that u have an extra language to communicate now~ :)
By the way regrading ur previous posts, I feel sorry for ur grandma. my condolence...anyway it's good that u will be back to Malaysia by mid Dec. Are u gonna stay until March next year only back to Melbourne? As I will be back to Malaysia for CNY. If u got plans or happen to be in KL we can arrange a meet up or something...but for now gonna start kickin' the pre-production for my final year Animation...whoa~ check back with u soon man
Post a Comment