Saturday, June 27, 2009

Similarity














Just when I had nothing to do, I came out to living room and turned on the TV, I've seen an interesting 3D shorts on SBS, it's a black and white 3d animation directed by Yann J, produced by some sort of French studio I think, and the movie called "Berni's Doll" .

And I found that the storyline and concept is really quite similar with my final graduate 3D animation, the different is they are black and white, less humor, fast rhythm on the overall movie,and tension musics all the way, it's more like a 讽刺 sorta message.

I just briefly describe the movie, is about a guy who is desperately for sex unfortunately he is single, he seen a tv ad selling interactive female body, he feels excited and earning money as hard as he could to buy the body, then hand, then leg, and the last for the head. But in the end when he combined all the anatomy parts, unexpected things happened, the female ran away from him due to the violence abused by the guy bla bla bla...

Such an interesting B&W 3D animation I've seen on SBS and I was inspired by some of the animation techniques used on it.

No comments: