Tuesday, September 08, 2009

My lovely Homebrew Nintendo Wii

I've waited for long enough, finally I got myself a Nintendo Wii, with my own hard earn salary OK? Parents, you have no excuse le gua. Since my parents bought me a Playstation during 1998, it's been 11 years I didn't get myself a console, until this year, because we are already working and earning own money, we can buy whatever we want! HAHA! Too excited! Most importantly is, the Wii can play almost 90% of downloaded games, though some games need special procedure to hack this and that I was lazy to bother so much as long as the games I wanted are working.

I have bought some Wii accesories as well from eBay, eg 2x Mario Kart Wii Steering Wheel for $6 only including postage!!! Instead of buying in Aust for $19 each :P and Wii Gun and others. And I wanna thank Mr GuGu who is staying in Hong Kong to help me get the best price and ship it to me. Thank you so much!





















No comments: