Sunday, November 01, 2009

Say goodbye to Uni life

VLOVE from Raymond Chu on Vimeo.



Well finally my 2009 masterpiece has done, basically just spent 3 months, to finish the whole entire animation, from nothing in the screen, until something is moving in the screen. I admit this is my fastest work that I've ever done, but in the same time, I have sacrifice about 30++ days in working part time, which mean 90days-30days= 60++days only I have spent on this animation, otherwise, I think I would have done better, sigh....anyway what's done is done, hopefully everyone watching out there will be happy with my work. What am I going to do next is fully enjoy my holiday, tho I duno when will my holiday ends, and in the same time will be preparing my resume and new reel for job interview in the future. Likewise I will start missing my uni mates too, and another chapter of my life will begins soon.

总算在2009年达到自己的目标,就是光光彩彩地毕业!

No comments: