Friday, September 01, 2006

A lame merdeka day

Since last year I have fun wif my college buddies at bkt bintang during merdeka eve..I tot this year would be like last year too...who know nobody can go???? ngai everyone seems like dun hav passion one ah...oni few of us go gao lin meh..no chicks also...all balik hometown...but nvm la...its their right to choose not to go also...then I just went my fren hse play ps2 n yamcha wif them lo...mao bian...

Walao I hate public holiday ba..after woke up then nth to do...watch anime...until tired went back to my bed..take a nap...ZZZZZ..woke up...Wa!!! 5pm a...just now still 2pm...then continue online...watch anime..check mail...post msg...the life was so so so damn sien o...and my hse like a dead hse..nobody was here but me...my hsemate keep going out duno zomolin one...macam banyak appointment...until night oni went out dinner wif ma frens...after dinner n back to home..then I no more going out liao...lan si also la..just felt like stay at home n go nowhere..ok lo..do da same things again...watch anime online check mail post msg...good la...now u guyz see wat I did is just for temporary coz now still the beginnning of sem ma...

Now wat make me very fan is...what story I have to do now for my final short film....hai...think think think think think....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nacho Libre's legend u can edit from... I am I am~~

Anonymous said...

Hmm... think think think... ^^ This is the time to let ppl know your quality!!! ^^ All the best yo!