Today I've attend for my first lesson which is 2nd lesson to my classmates coz I missed the last lesson...tat time Im still at KK wif Yslo them in TTSS...lol...by the way..the 1st lesson was still OK for me...from now on animation room hav two new pcs added...but kena lap by those retain seniors...wth...no fck la...now my class have 12 ppl..why??? one of us was retain...left 9 ppl...plus 3 retain seniors...hai...their batch was indeed a RETAIN batch...just like been cursed by something...Their batch has so many DOUBLE RETAIN students which mean they were suppose to graduate now already...tat mean now the 3-3 batch students not up to 15 ppl i think...the worst course of them was fine art...two ppl..one boy and one girl...o lin la apa macam o...no fck la as long as my class still have those freaking funny friends around me then enough...at least we still can yamcha sometimes...
I just got my result slip today and...it was a surpise for me...coz this time I ve got the best ever result since I came to Dasein for 2 years more..omg...thank god for blessing me always...of coz my mum was happy too when I told her bout this...and I had the biggest improvement among our class...damn shock of it...when I think bout the reason why this could happen to me? Is it becoz I ve move to a new house?? LOL..hey I din change my way of doing assignment or daily activities man...as usual..midnight yamcha session...online...the worst thing was went to cinema for watching movies in 4 continuous weeks...damn wasted money...lol...but anyway...whatever it is...I'm glad I had a new start of it...start from today I think I have to double concentrate and put much more effort into my career..since I'm not the worst guy in class,I think I still have a chance can make through all the tough works tat given by lecturers..give myself a good portfolio before I come out to this realistic world to work...and of course I dun wan to dissapoint my family members who put all their last hope on me coz I'm the last one who still studying...once I got my diploma and degree...that will be a perfect ending for my family...and my dad will stop paying for my school fees too...
So time pass so fast..it's been 2 years more I study here...two semesters more...I ll be finish my study here..damn fast the time pass...do u agree?? ^_^ Just have some advice for my friends...work more play less..especially to those gamers...game is just oni an temporary entertainment for u but not forever and it wont help u earn money in your future ...of coz have to take care of your health too coz health is priceless ^_^ I myself have to take good of care it too...
Thursday, August 31, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Nonono... work more play les... I dun agree... Shud be WORK = WORK, PLAY = PLAY!!! Liddat baru will satisfy mah... ^^
Gamers... stop dreaming bout becoming PRO GAMERS... concentrate in your future liao lor... Haiz... Sang sang seng seng lor...
ei lo..if u said like tis some ppl will misunderstood lo..they think " oh yalo..play then play...study then study..then i play 1st la..."play play play until the last week of deadline...i dun wan like my seniors...7 ppl 2 pass 3 fail 2 retain...becoz of RO RO RO DOTA DOTA DOTA...nasib saya punya class tiada macam ini ba...my class got one retain but not becos of play la...is bcoz of his own ability n knowledge rili bu dim..
Post a Comment