Saturday, August 12, 2006

Nice presentation of 3-1 AN !

Evaluation Day 2 is over! It was a happy day for me coz our presentation was going fine and every lecturers was satisfy and happy with the short film of everyone of us in 3-1 AN...overall our class can be said is the best class of third year...I duno? I only heard from some lecturers said this so I think so...lol...

Anyway...I was so happy with my own work coz every of the lecturers and students gave me an an applause after the short movie finished...I was touched of that man...and there's no any critic on my work of the lecturers...Ady still give me a 5 ...lol...since last time he gave me a 5 during 2-1An,this is 2nd time he give me 5 coz he rili think tat the work impressed him...one of the shockest thing is the judges thought my effects was a real thing but not 3d...but actually it was a 3d thing...I cant believe what they said I keep thinking are they fooling with me or what...anyway..I was excited coz I got a result like tis and I could take it as my portfolio as well...stop talking bout my presentation la...but it was pity to those who are fucked by the judges until they are almost cry..this evaluation is indeed a no mercy presentation...bad work,fuck,good work,praised until u fly..thats how the judges did...very realistic..but I know its good for us coz nextime after we graduate and work outside..those clients would be lagi LINSI than these judges..I ve heard alot of real case of my lecturers before coz they worked outside for clients before either...I rili have to learn how to accept people's critic on my work and keep improving my ability in doing stuff like animation thingy..it was so many theory that we should know and take care of ..a nice work doesnt come out from 2 to 3 days..it comes out from 2 to 3 months non stop working...this semester will be a very good experience for me and I d like to share them wif my family and friends as well..I rili happy with myself man...rili rili...going back KK soon...gotta have fun for two weeks first..dun think bout works anymore man!


my short movie booklet title page

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey man, i'm proud of you. Make sure you show me your good work.

And oso, next time, make sure you gimme good deal when i find u for animation thingy... ^^