Tuesday, August 29, 2006

A lesson of GOD

Once again I've come back to this place where have to think bout works works works everyday...but sometimes dun need to think also la...like now...the beginning of semester...still dun hav any assignments for us yet...it is very free..but sometimes felt very sien also la..today I did nothing but just stay at my bored home ...played msn wif my frens..watched a movie called population 436 casted by fred durst...not rili nice but still can be watched...a lil bit ganceong also la..

Yesterday was rili...hai..I duno how to describe in english...一场欢喜一场悲...In the morning I went kokye house to copy some pics..after tat went to TTSS find yslo n yuanchin...and then we sat yuan chin's car to damai for lunch..spice girl wif us too...we had our lunch until 1pm something then went back to TTSS coz yslo n yuanchin..as a replacement class teacher...they had to do their duty until 150pm...then me n kokye went for a walk around ttss...watched those juniors practising their concert band..scolded by golden...lol...weather was very hot..went back to yi li there..got air con ma...lol...and I met her too..ssv...I din expect to meet her too..quite happy bout tat..

Until 150pm we went to damai most wanted cafe again coz yi li wana hav lunch...after a while I went back home ..packed all my things..amd get ready to airport..suddenly my mum asked...WHERE's YOUR IC?? ...tat time I hang for a while...keep thinking where da hell I ve put my IC...O lin la..tat time was panic..very very...of coz kena scolded by mum also la in da same time...mao bian lo..use birth certificate to pass imigration department...tat time I was keep scolding myself..how stupid I am...then ALL DA WAY TO KL WAS VERY FAN....FAN FAN FAN...

Okay...reached KL liaw...took sky bus get back to kl sentral...ate Mc D...then ride LRT back to wangsa maju...then taxi...reached home! tats it...almost 2 hours more the whole journey back to home...okay..lets start double check my luggage again...and I realise..WTF!! my member card which used to rent comic hilang!!!I insert in front of my luggage...and my pepsi Dwight Yorke card as well..ngai...wth!!!!wtf!!!hai biar le bah!! I din rent comics for ages too...then I opened my luggage and check check check..still cant able to find...o lin liaw la..need to report police meh...ma fan lo...IC hilang..driving license hilang...then I checked back my converse bag...Jibai!! they were just inside the front pocket..why I checked jz now I cant see them..dew la dew la...once I found them then not until 5 secs my mom called...wat a coincidence.."hey moM i found it!! bla bla bla..." ok la gaodim then bath..becoz suang liaw ma...

After bath played my lovely pc...arrange photos tat taken at KK....suddenly I found tat I still hav some backup pics in my pc here which I lost at KK...wow...but still have to thank yslo for copying those pics to me..and kokye too..I found tat .some of da pics u guyz din have..take from me nextime la...

After this GOOOOOOD lesson given by God...perhaps...nextime I will increase awareness bout the important things such as ic or license around me...coz I already exprerience the feeling of LOST...damn damn damn DOWN...felt like wana die...but not at all la..lol...so after this lucky incident..I will be much more aware to those important belongings of me and my frens as well...take good care of ur belongings always ^_^

2 comments:

ahbing said...

I learnt this lesson too.. as my KAP's car key lost one day. that feeling so shit one.. cause my dad don have spare key for that car. ONLY 1 AVAILABLE! cannot duplicate lagi tu.. so dulan. I lost one car key means I lost the whole car... my father even more panic than I am!! my lesson is costly than urs ohh Ray.. haha.

lesson learnt. always remember where you put ur stuff!

Anonymous said...

Haiz... memang lesson of God wei!!! be extra careful next time.