Monday, August 28, 2006

I'm very enjoy and satisfy with my holidays!

I was so stupid now I onli realise my hse can online already..ngai...it's been whole day for me but I din use to check my flights..went to cyber X online wa..check flights wa...ngai...but anyway..thanks to my dad for fixing this stupid pc la...at least can let me online back at home..

Holidays at KK was end..haha..tmr only go skol find yslo..makan makan...tats it..then ready to go airport and fly back to KL...this holidays not bad ba..eventhough there was not many of my frens at here...if wana say UB..only me..yslo..kokye...kachun???ngai never see him ..keep stay at cyber X oni de...the most often place we hang out was MOST WANTED cafe..why ...?coz itu kai yit punya cafe ma...besides tat we did go RC cafe...YOYO...88...Salim...bowlrama...CPS...Shenny..the BED....and lastly is the new hang out destination of KK..K box karaoke...haha...if wana compare wif KL redbox...canot la...still red box da best...but if wana say KK oni...K box is OK liaw lo...although their waitress not liang la..aiya who cares most importantly is change song fast ma...rite..hehe...jimat masa...and we din go for any movies lo..haha duno why le...maybe not many kaki gua..wait until december oni watch la...and Im very happy coz two saturday night I was able to club wif my frens at shenny and the BED...and meet kokye's fren Huur Ji Hyun(correct me if I was mistake) a Korean friend..she is back at Korea already as I know...but not bad still can hang out wif her at the BED last nite...so overall I wana say is...this time my holidays not bad..it was fun! just not many frens are here...and I AM WAITING THIS COMING DECEMBER man!!! becoz it has so many frens coming back to KK...I cant wait...really really...

Tomorrow is going back to KL and the tougher semester is there..all my frens will take their result slip tomorrow lo...gan ceong lo...me as well...hopefully this time will have a big improvement for me la eventhough world cup was part of my activities last sem...hehe...I am quite like the lifestyle of last sem...world cup fever..watch movies fever..hang out wif frens every thursday night...so fun man...but need a lot of $$ also la...hopefully this semester would be happy n fun...

I think have to stop here coz a bit ngantuk liaw..and tmr gona wake up early to go kokye hse and go ttss find yslo who is replace Doris Chu(ttss english teacher) class as a teaher..so till here la~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Safe flight lemon.

Anonymous said...

Uiks, you lupa about lo siang meh? LOL... he oso joined us in Shenny wor!

Anyway, glad i can see you back here b4 going back to UK. Meet in Dec again homie. All the best in ur new n last sem.