Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Thanks everyone for the wishes!

I'm here to thank everyone who has wished me on my birthday or before after...this year obviously got a lot of far away buddies wishes...thanks for their call or wishes as well..my family...UB...friends..and at last my buddies who sacrifice their busy time to celebrate wif me last nite...


Galsss!!! (ah Ting,Sam n Grace)













My classmate and ah Hock!














Well ..after spending few hours of celebrating my birthday..everyone was go back to their home and continue their final project compositing or rendering..some of them gotta use our house pcs to render....theres not enough time if use own pc to render..my god..the school is getting no mercy..once we passed up late the mark will be deducted for 30 marks..cheebuy betul but luckily I still able to finish within the period given by gbuy lecturers..lol..dun wan mention who la..


Anyway..I'm happy n satisfy what I ve done in my projects..I rili spent a lot of time to do research...animate it and re-render it..finally my own movie came out...I will keep it as my portfolio as well...I was confidence to tis movie...hopefully my result this semester wont freak me out..just like last semester..what a shock..everyone tot it was pass..who knows....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, sorry that i can't be there on your 21st. Still at least, ah hock was there... I'm quite chuffed though... Cheers mate!!! See you back in KK...