Sunday, August 06, 2006

3-1 Animation Acting Performance

Well everything was going smoothly during our acting performance yesterday..it was funny due to some mistake we made during our performance...like read the wrong sentence and some probs we forgot to prepare ..left at home what eva..so many emergency stuffs happened..but overall our performance was good ..the audience was happy n satisfy with that..and I have to thank to those frens who showed up as audience yesterday.

Coooool.....!!!!














All stars !














*Tired* After performance...jz slept one hr ja !














Next wednesday is our submission day and now all of us rushing works like hell..even chatting in MSN we also hav to look at the time running how long..hai...animation course is fun but also a time eater course...every assingment..from story thinking to modeling to animating to rendering..all of these have to do ourself...indivual project somemore this semester..the keyframe and timeline rili freak me out...I fed up entirely sometimes...but I deserved it la..no matter how the outsiders talk bout tis course..no matter how many frens laugh me busy all da time no time to gaming or what...at least I m still a human with a normal life and lotsa entertainment around me as well...and I always have a words inside my mind..."WORK HARD PLAY LESS, FOR YOUR FUTURE" this is what my mum awez told me lastime but tat time I was a teenager who played all da time and not study as hard as YSLo...hehe...maybe TTSS lifestyle influence me a lil bit and cause me able to endure all da pressure of assigments given by lecturers...I rili felt lucky bout that ^_^ Few days more I will be free and next thursday to friday will be our 2nd evaluation day...hoho...what a pity animation course...guyz..wish me luck that day...in the mean time I cant wait to go back KK soon!! haha!!

Oh by the way..Happy 20th birthday to our class top student Jamien! Had a great time ya!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

'not study as hard as YSLo' =='' Ngai, maolit...

Anyway, all the best wei... See you soon