Wednesday, August 23, 2006

WTH !

I rili duno wat to say if my parents dun even blif me...especially my dad...he awez like to debate wif me...he awez think tat he was right at all...like just now..he keep saying im the one who cause the pc infected by virus..dew la...I helped to clean up all the virus already but still kena say...I beh song already..ok fine...I can understand this...another thing makes me even more beh song is...he said I gave the password to someone else so cause our house canot online..ngai sat...where is the trustworthy between us...dew la...I told him I din giv anyone but he still din blif coz it was about 6 or 7 years ago I did giv tmnet 56k password to one of my fren..ngai duno who liaw la..but temporary oni ma tat time some more I m still young...but now...streamyx account woo...gave liaw oso useless la..other ppl also got their own password de ma..giv lai gao lin meh...but still I din giv anyone la...just becoz of this small matter finally the arguement started...see see...everytime oso my fault...MCKNN...my mom still asked me to let him win though he was wrong...ngai..u know how sad I am when I knw the trustworthy doesnt exist between us ...Im very dissapointed bout this...and I dun wan to argue so much...I dun wan this small matter ruin up my happy holidays...hopefully this arguement will stop tmr...after tmr and forever...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Olin lar... am I HOCK-ing you? I was encountering the same incidence as you yesterday lar, the diffence was that I was interrogated by my mom!

Well, I know how you feel de. Surely like shyte and you can feel that all odds are against you. Haiz... But then, as time goes by, all of these would be past tenses and that, we might laugh when we recall it again.

However, we got the rights to get angry lar. To me, trust-worthiness is very very important. It is the mother of success wei... Haiz, i oso dunno how to comfort you as i'm facing this oso... just like the saying goes - Both faces of the palm oso isi... How ler? Dilemma lor...

Anonymous said...

Sure it'll stop. Don need argue d... He don believe also suan liao. You just let him know what you did and what you did not do. He can choose to believe or not. It is about adult-adult talk ma, he treat you like that means he think you still small kids.. hehe.. I also had that before de.. Nvm le ba, time will wash away de. Cheers.