Finally it's out...the academic result has out..I've got top 3 of whole school...kinda surprise for me...I din expect I could get it ....I rili have to thank God firstly for blessing me ,secondly of course friends n family who are supporting me all da time...or offering help or sharing knowledge and wisdom...honestly this is my first time to get such high marks in my academic result coz even my results were only up to B+ maximum during high school days..and since I've entered this college I only could get B+ maximum as well...
I still remember when my very 1st semester in this college I've been scolded by a lecturer...he said like tis..."I think maybe you have no talent in design field...there are so many competitions among all designers in Msia..how you gona survive nextime? *smile* " Nahhhh!!! fuck you la...dai si la now kena fired liao....SOB betul...Dun let me be your boss nextime sure I use chopsticks to chap ur si fut long one "Paiseh calm down 1st LOL.....
This time I could get an A for me I rili think its a biggest gift and lesson for me this year...it lets me know a good result rili comes from sacrifice...whatever good things in this world you must pay something to get it ...foolish me....I should say this world is no free lunch rite...=.= Well...this semester is my last semester ...I think there is no more top ten student award for me la this time coz its rili hard to get A at final semester...wat I hope now is I can produce a nice 3D animation short film for myself and people around me ..let them see how far an animation from the only one person can go...actually me myself also canot imagine how is the out come...but Ive promise myself must pay the last effort for this very last hardcore assignment...
Oh its time to work...write more nextime...thanks all of u once again...
Tuesday, January 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Alas... you earn what u strive for. Great! ^^ Keep it going choo choo train!!!
Post a Comment