Saturday, February 03, 2007

Evaluation day 1 2007

Submission date is 7 days to go , while ED 1 is 9 days to go
How far I could go ?
How much I could do ?
Can I make all the characters alive and celebrate chinese new year with me ?

Let me update myself a lil bit...I've already make two characters alive which is one is still sitting there...So far I oni animate until scene 2 and I think I might present until scene 2 only...
These few days I wont be at home so often coz Im gona stay at animation room until submission date...if no shits happened such as principal come n check around coz we r able to sneak into skol during night time is actually not allowed without any permission from principal but no fuck la since our course director gave us the KEY of School ...

I will blog again after ED 1 ..wait for my good news guys !












*a screen shot of my finals*

No comments: