Sunday, May 27, 2007

Dasein 1st ever Animation Graduants' Exhibition !

Here I back again~I've been busy with my exhibiton stuffs for few weeks already, collecting portfolios, making showreel, composing song, design name card flyers poster job description and etc. Finally it's there~ Hopefully those who are in KL will take their time to pay a visit to me la coz this is my 1st and final exhibition in KL ,sounds like will have another one nextime ^_^ So this is the exhibition poster and I bet you guyz know which one is mine gua, if you're close enough with me ^^ so please give all the support you can ,besides that I will upload my own showreel and final short film on youtube as well soon. Dun write too much coz Im not writing a highly detailed personal diary here :P Next blog is coming soon ^^

No comments: