Tuesday, May 29, 2007

SenStudio Showreel 2007



So this is my 1st showreel since I've entered this field for a 3 years. I've put all presentable portfolios into this showreel and hope you guyz can enjoy it ^_^
Besides that... this is my 1st name card and I designed it for "Animation Screening Night" to give away for those agencies from different studios .Hopefully I can get some "big fish" lo tat night ^_^ Once again thanks for the support of everyone and I really appreciate that so so much~ I will try my best to create something new and learn something even more difficult in future.

6 comments:

red | hongyi said...

Can't seem to submit tags in ur chatterbox so decided to scribble here :P

Ur showreel is done sooo well! Cowboy's my personal fave :D

If you're interested, I could link u up with ppl who r in this field when u get here. I've got a few friends who r starting up their design company, you can watch their showreel here: http://pregnate.com.au/showreel.html

they use more After Effects I think, not sure if it's what u're after! :)

red | hongyi said...

btw, i get lots of my inspirations from www.ted.com

thought i'd share with u were i get my design ideas from! :D

Sendo said...

thanks for praise and sharing the website hongyi~ it would be fantastic if I was in melb now haha but sadly I only go there by next february, but u gave me a plan,haha,thanks again.see how it goes la when after I get degree over there ^_^

Anonymous said...

you're really talented wor!
sure got bright future ahead.
all your effort in this past 3 years wont go to waste de.
all the best =)
shasha

Sendo said...

thanks sha i love u so much ^^

Anonymous said...

Great one dude... effort made, effort rewarded... Keep it up... all the best...

I love the part where the cowboy was held accountable for the damage... ^^