Malaysia top animation companies came and watched our works, and guess what?
They were shocked and our works surprised them when our lecturer told them
that we are "one man show" on our individual works, they almost can't
believe that is an individual work but not group work, and now they
believe, Dasein animation student can do it!!! Besides that, this screening
night has decide the future of Dasein Animation coz before that there
were a lot of people having somekind of "Look Down" eyes to see us, but then
we've proved that we can do it last night.
I was so rush coz I was a bit late for the screening night after 10 mins
started, once I reached there, the next one to give speech was my turn,
oh my god what should I say to audience later, my brain was totally
empty and out of idea wat to talk, and I was nervous when giving a short
speech, I'm not that pro like YSLo coz I seldom has oppurtinity to give
a speech to public and I wasn't well-prepared =.=
I was so touched coz during the tea time session there were a lot of lecturers
even Principal came n congrats us, wish us and praise us,some of them just gave
their precious advices to us, what I never expected is happened lastnite,
fine art lecturers came and they were amazed by our works,fine art lo wei! they
never give a damn bout animation before but lastnite,they did ^_^ Finally~~~~
I has good news and bad news, good news is there was a top animation company which
called MoonFX was offering 4 of us include me to interview as a intenships at
their company next week, MoonFX o wei! this company is fucking famous in Asia
and their 2D animation head gave us his namecard to call him if interested to
work as intenhships over there ,besides that I have to go for interview for
another company which called Mirage Works so I have to decide which company I
have to work for and it depends on situation around me la, and I was awarded
excellent award once again, not so happy but happy oso! ^^ the bad news is...
the MoonFx is famous of hell,why? because everyone who worked ther must be
panda eyes ,it is tough, it isnt easy if worked there, its not like school
anymore, their boss is Malaysia 1st Animation boss who started animation
field in Malaysia,damn I rili hav to consider bout it ~ Anyway,let God decide
for me and blessing me all the time~



1 comment:
First of all, congrats for getting a regconition of excellence by your school. And secondly, I was indeed impressed by what you've achieved and also partly envious due to the fact that you could do so well in a field which you have the choice to do for your career!!! Syabas!!!
I love the photos. You look very nice in your semi-formal wear. Sadly, I'm not GAY... haiz... if not... kekekeke... *YUMMY*.... GOSH! Hahahaha... Eh? Why some of your photos kinda blur de ooo... Cis!!! Mesti that you've entrusted someone who is without a BA in Photography, right? HAHAHA...
B4 I finish comment-ing, just wanna point out that in order to be charismatic, one needs to practise more in public speaking! ^^ And that, I was still trying hard to control my nerve when I was talking to all. Keep it up... you can do it!!!
Sigh... if i'm able to choose my field of study, I've ended up taking performing arts lor... maybe can live my dream in Hollywood now... kekeke...
Oh, about the companies, my first thought was that, since you are hoping for an intern, both oso can consider as you will not be working for them for years, right? Just go for the one you got 'feel' to lor... if you need further guidance, do chat with me. Cheers...
Take care!
Post a Comment