One of my childhood favourite cartoon , Transformers ,though I didn't understand what the hell is the storyline talking about that time because u know la I'm just 5 or 6 years old ma ^^, I don't even know who da hell is tat fucking big red lorry but I just know I like it so much, that is Optimus Prime! Since I know Transformers movie version will be landing at 2007 July, I was so excited and can't wait to see the hyper realistic side of Transformers. Some people said their design was spoiled by Michael Bay because they didn't accord to the classic type transformers while they were trying to build the robots. But for me, it's already 2007 man!! It's time to wake up please dun stay at 80's anymore! I really like their transformation seriously coz it's really has a big different with the 80's transformation which so simple , and of coz I like their robot structure which is so complicated, I think there's only few % of Malaysian could think out something like that, when you're watching Starcraft 2 CG trailer, that one also a machine freak, I couldn't imagine how did they create those kind of machines, okay enough of machines. =.= Here's some of the pictures of Transformers robot, Autobots or Decepticons, I can neither differentiate which one is good or bad but still have some of them I still can recognize. Here's the list of the robots.....
Autobots:
Optimus Prime - Peterbilt semi truck
Bumblebee - 1974 Chevrolet Camaro
Jazz - Hardtop Pontiac Solstice
Ironhide - GMC Topkick pickup truck
Ratchet - Hummer H2
Decepticons:
Megatron - Stealth bomber jet
Starscream - F-22 Raptor jet
Blackout - MH-53 Pave Low helicopter
Brawl - Modified M1 Abrams battle tank
Barricade - Saleen-modified Ford Mustang Police cruiser
Frenzy - CD player
Bonecrusher - Buffalo H Mine-Protected Vehicle
Scorponok - Mechanical Scorpion













No comments:
Post a Comment