There is two months more for me to stay in KL coz December 16 I will go back to my lovely hometown along with my mum,sis and my dear. We're on the same flight and I can't wait for this day coming :D My convo will be held on Dec 15 but the place is not confirmed yet.
I've been working for almost 3 months, and the time passed so damn fast! And this 3 months I've learnt a lot of shits and experience different kind of things .Here I would like to tell u guyz, please be ready for your future no matter where you work, the bigger society u enter, the higher chance of conflict it will happen. I've experienced this and I felt lazy to tell the story here, there's a lot of GUAI LAN or NGA LIN people in this world, you guyz have to be very careful and high alert to this, and I'm not joking, it would probably happened to you someday. So please do cherish your friendship between you and your friends always, as we know 在家靠父母,出外靠朋友. I'm totally agreed with this phrase lo.
Anyway I just want the time pass as fast as it can (though I know it's impossible la XD ) and I can go back KK asap! I'm sick of KL life =.=



1 comment:
Sad.... hang in there mate....
Post a Comment