Wow! It's been a time man! 7 mths I didn't go back my lovely KK and I miss a lot of foods there. This time is goin to be my shortest KK vacation coz I'm gonna make my passport and do some uni stuffs , but the next time I go back, it will be no more coming back to KL coz I will move back all my shits back 2 KK and say bye bye to KL life! My stupid college's convo will be held at Dec 15, damn it's so late for me and I have to wait n working in da same time. Well I have nothing to update about myself coz everyday is the same and nothing special happened to me, hopefully I can post something after I back from KK. :D
Tuesday, September 18, 2007
Goin back to KK !
Wow! It's been a time man! 7 mths I didn't go back my lovely KK and I miss a lot of foods there. This time is goin to be my shortest KK vacation coz I'm gonna make my passport and do some uni stuffs , but the next time I go back, it will be no more coming back to KL coz I will move back all my shits back 2 KK and say bye bye to KL life! My stupid college's convo will be held at Dec 15, damn it's so late for me and I have to wait n working in da same time. Well I have nothing to update about myself coz everyday is the same and nothing special happened to me, hopefully I can post something after I back from KK. :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment