" ahhh I miss them so much, especially my dear, she's mean a lot to me, I love her too, we had a great day last night, it was kinda memorable to me, and I'd like to thank all my friends who showed up last night, thanks a lot, miss u guys!!" Raymond said
Thursday, February 07, 2008
Farewell my friends
February 1, Fish n Co - There was a bunch of people celebrating one of their friend's farewell, the party wasn't big, but meaningful. Let's have a look at the photos shown below :D Enjoy!
" ahhh I miss them so much, especially my dear, she's mean a lot to me, I love her too, we had a great day last night, it was kinda memorable to me, and I'd like to thank all my friends who showed up last night, thanks a lot, miss u guys!!" Raymond said












" ahhh I miss them so much, especially my dear, she's mean a lot to me, I love her too, we had a great day last night, it was kinda memorable to me, and I'd like to thank all my friends who showed up last night, thanks a lot, miss u guys!!" Raymond said
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
T_T... I'm not in any of the photos... sobz sobz
Post a Comment