Sunday, February 17, 2008

Melbournize life...

Okay, it's time to show you guys how my shelter looks like....































































Alright, that's all ...What's next? It's my new best mate, Mr.Quady, he will be my best partner all the time, assisting me to create fantastic artworks in future hopefully, and I hope no shits happen to him as well. If I don't have any program or activities in my days, he will be my best entertainment partner, say goodbye to my old P4 lu.... And finally I have to thank my daddy for sure :D
























































Alright that's it, will be update more soon :D

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I move to stay with u too?

Sendo said...

can! same bed wit me too LOL

Anonymous said...

QUADY!!!! :D

Ui... clean ur place la... so untidy... tsk tsk tsk... harmful to health ler... XD

Anonymous said...

ala tat is the 1st day i came la, of coz untidy coz my bro them seldom clean up the house as they r working nowadays, but now my parents has finished clean up the whole entire house