Since I'm leaving soon, my colleagues kept convincing me to cook for them and they are so curious about my cooking skills, so this is how the dinner party comes from, terpaksa think what should I cook for them and if I failed to cook them a tasty dishes, I will very paiseh ^^ At last I've made it...these are my dishes...and also my 1st time to cook these...




They were happy with my dishes...gg Luckily luckily....I learn these two recipes from TV show bah honestly...it's a HK cooking show, hosted by a 男人婆 called 阿苏. Love the way she taught her students how to cook, keep scolding this n that as her mouths never stop...LOL
Anyway these two dishes are kinda easy and quick to prepare...I love them =)
2 comments:
nice try on the cookery~ yes, this is the problem with Blogger where what you actually see in your compose layout/preview is totally differ with the one that is actual posted. Try "Edit HTML" when you composing your post instead of just doing in normal editing workspace. If you don't mind, just refer to my blog, don't get me wrong as I am not here to promote my blog but just roughly giving you an idea how i myself do it for my post. In the "Edit HTML" view, u should carefully look at the "< br >" codes in between those text and pictures code, just take your time as I know that those complicated codes are really killing one's eyes. :)
Lastly, hope you do get on well with the posting in ur future posts. And keep up the good work of ur cookery my friend. Have a safe flight back to KK, Malaysia and a pleasant reunion with your family and gf~
Yeah Ive fixed the problem, just switched back to COMPOSE MODE and pulled down those paragraphs, I should have thought this way , Thanks for the advice Jamien!! Hope we can meet up in KL during CNY~~ =)
Post a Comment