This year was quiet different with those previous Christmas eve I had, we didn't have binge drinking, but we did have a gift exchange party which was like GUI LAO style Christmas party, and this was suggested by Saokai also, we had our party celebrated at South Rock Cafe Damai, environment and atmosphere were quite OK but I still prefer Upperstar :D So these are what we had.....drinking...chit chatting...playing kid games (catch a mouse)...gift exchange...back to drinking....chit chatting....that's all for our party, quite enjoyed but still not as high as last year, coz I couldn't see YSLO pour his Beer onto AH HOCK's HEAD :(
1.Diploma in Animation of Dasein Academy of Art (2004-2007)
-Top students awards 3rd place (3rd Year 2nd Semester)
-Animation course Evaluation Day 2 Excellent Performance Student (August 2006)
-Animation course Excellent Performance Student (Jan to June 2007)
2. Additional & Extras
-Nokia Art Awards 2005 "Breaking Barriers" Silver Winner (Unbreakable)
-Nokia Art Awards 2005 "Breaking Barriers" Finalist (Unbreakable)
-RMIT Student Film Awards 2008 Finalist( Animation Category )
No comments:
Post a Comment