Sunday, January 11, 2009

1st update of 2009

After 12 months, I'm back in the most happening pub(for me),Shenny in KK once again, since YsLo drunk and threw nasi lemak last year, hahaha...and it's still the same, just the band I have no idea who they are but I can felt Ronald Jee and Ah Hock are fancy to the female singer, terus drooolllzzzzzz....... Anyway it was a blast last night.

I'm happy that we can hang out again after so many months and our friendship are remain the same. I'm looking forward for the next one, would be Chinese New Year probably, coz next week I'll be going to KL with mom, for CNY shopping and meet up with some KL mates, hopefully I can have a blast out there as well =D Let's ON

Recently we didnt do anything in KK but only yimcha and da game and futsal, hahaha..sounds bored but I'm happy with that though, nothing can replace gathering with friends and bullshitting...For me, no matter which country you are, how happening they are, most importantly you have friends or what we called Kaki around you, otherwise, it's no point for you to stay in that place. As I said just now, we awez hang around at cyber, we are playing Left 4 Dead, a Co-Op shooting game for zombie lovers, which is quite scary and interesting game. And of course Call of Duty 5 Co-Op mission as well, playing role as US Marine to fight against Japanese Emperor Army, cant wait for weekdays again coz the rate is rm1.5/hour LOL and of course the cyber is just 2 min drive from my house lagi.

Anyway going to stop now, will update myself when I'm free ;)

No comments: