Monday, January 19, 2009

Monday in Kuala Lumpur

A sunny Monday morning, I was awaken by a phone call from YSLO, ngai YSLO....hao lin det han lo you...call me kin kai wa....after finished on phone with him , I have to get ready for my last day shop which is Mid valley and Low yatt, actually I have been these two places last Saturday but I didnt buy anything coz I have to look carefully which one I have to buy according to my budget, maobian la I'm not a richie rich. Having online at hotel lobby now, all ang mo backpackers...I'm the only Chinese, felt like living in overseas walaupun here is Kuala Lumpur MALAYSIA!! HAHA....

I went to Klang yesterday and that was my 1st time to be there eventhough I've lived at KL for more than 3 years...I've tasted their famous food BAH KUT TEH, which is really really cheap and tastes good. Credits to the food and my friend Pooi Mun and her boyfriend, whom I knew them in Melbourne, thanks for the treat and fetch, thanks for sparing ur precious Sunday night with me, and being a KLANG tour guide for me, leaving me a good image for KLANG....

Anyway I will upload my pics soon on Facebook probably not here coz not many ppl reading my blog and Im heading off to Mid Valley now, which is quite far from city but better than KLANG( one hour by KTM ) Hopefully I can " MAN ZAI ER GUI " from shopping :) Cheers

1 comment:

red | hongyi said...

gong hei fatt choy! :)