Wohooo! Back in Melbourne once again. I had so so much fun in KK !!! It was my most valuable, memorable, unforgettable, most-ON Chinese New Year since 2004! It's been 5 years...5 years....how many 5 years do you have in your whole entire life? Only GOD knows....I'm really really glad to meet all my high school friends and some of them were long lost friends too...what I mean long lost is we didn't meet each other for over 5 years...can't believe it...A lot of insane things happened during Chinese New Year such as Cat Hunter, Red Wine game, Hang over etc etc etc
I was able to have dinner with my grandmom and 大姑, whom I didn't see her for ages. At last I wanna wish my passed away grandmom a Happy Chinese Ox Year though she's in heaven. I know you would say sorry to us coz you were not able to give us angpow, but grandmom, that's ok that's fine, most importantly you are having a great life in heaven ok ;) May the GOD be with you always.
I don't think that I need to upload any photos here coz most of my CNY photos were uploaded in FACEBOOK, I believe everyone out there have seen all the pics as well, interesting wasn't it? HAHAHA The cat hunter!!! Proud to be your brother YSLO!! And I like your surprising pop out at Upperstar, everyone was shocked and hang gi \^O^/
Well that's it for my lil update and I shall update more in future, GONG HEI FATT COI everyone!!!
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
welcome back lo~ :)
Cat Hunter ><"
Post a Comment