Sunday, August 23, 2009

DO NOT UNDERSTAND

真的不明白为什么我可以来到澳洲读书? 真的是奇迹。人人过来都可以一边念书一边跟朋友享受生活,而我? 还是算了吧,怎么去跟人家比? 讲了好过不要讲,费事给SHOOT回,不过讲了好过放在心里,真是矛盾。

看到周围的朋友们都过得那么开心,天天在FACEBOOK SHARE他们玩的照片,身为朋友的我,有点羡慕也有点堕落, 每天都在想,到底几时才轮到我可以狂欢?连自己一年一次的生日都没有开PARTY,像什么样。我只好等放假或新年咯,可惜,下一个放假,连我自己都不知可以回KK没有?

算了吧,还是回去做功课。

4 comments:

red | hongyi said...

Haha, you're not alone, Raymond. :P I've never celebrated my birthday in Melbourne either...and as a design student, I am hardly able to go out partying with friends, I'm usually at the computer labs working my butt off, even on Friday nights...the only parties we have are birthday parties and redbull parties, to keep us awake!

I've noticed a lot of the KK ppl do go for parties, though - and they've got heaps of partying photos on Facebook. But I've come to learn that Facebook (and even blogging) shows others what they want to show; and it's our responsibility to be happy and not get envious over other ppl's lives! :) just speaking fr experience, fr one design student to the other!

ray said...

hey HY, u know what, the only thing I've been expecting is going back KK for holiday and have fun, but I don't even knw when will I going back even the next Chinese new year, which makes me really down, gathering once a year also can't, sigh. Anyway, I buy your comments, thanks :)

red | hongyi said...

aw! how come u dont know when u're going back? :( how long havent u been back for...?

ray said...

唉,总之一言难尽啦。 Hopefully everything is going smoothly, maybe I still have a chance to go back for next CNY, otherwise Gong Xi Fa Cai is really meaningless to me :(