Saturday, August 01, 2009

Hopeless







































Sometimes I will still sneak a peek on Malaysia news via Cari.com.my website coz so far this is the best site for me to read Malaysia news, and just every time when I open this page, I have seen a lot of unlucky cases such as rob,steal,kidnap etc. At this moment I felt very lucky that I was not one of them, having lived in KL for more than 3 years but nothing happen to me, and have to thanks the LORD as well. And I was thinking, if someone is offering me a highly pay job to work in KL, will I accept it? The answer is NO, definitely NO, I would rather work as a cleaner or waiter in KK if I have to choose either one, nowadays the life in KL is so unsafe, criminal is everywhere, even they are happened on my close friends before, the only thing I can say is it was lucky that they were not harmed. And sometimes I will worry about those friends who are living in KL currently, I wish I could tell them and persuade them not to stay in KL anymore, but I know they will say, I HAVE TO CARI MAKAN, OK understood. But for me, nothing is more important than your own life, I know you might say criminal is everywhere in this world no matter where you are, YES IT IS, who doesn't know that? But I felt KL is such a hopeless place, if you are desperate wanted to know why am I keep saying that KL is hopeless, I tell you I can write a long essay to list down the reasons and what I've encounter before, or my friends, or my friend's mate. So I'm not going to say why but please, love yourself, you can go KL for shopping and travel for a couple of days, but not working there for long term, coz everyday there will be an bomb beside you, just nobody knows when will it explodes. Hopefully I didn't offend anyone of you who reading about this article and apologize if I do.

No comments: