Sunday, October 22, 2006

BMW Art Cars Exhibition

Since today nth to do..I went to KLCC and have a look for the BMW art cars exhibition..today is last day my fren told me..how lucky I am...since so many lecturers and buddies asked me to go and hav a look then go lo..ngai...nanti kamu semua cakap saya langsi...lol...Once I reached there...not a lot of ppl pun...and all da way to lrt station..no ppl around the street?? How weird is tat..isit becoz of deepavali is over? or hari raya is coming soon?Duno la..no ppl better lo..like yday I went low yatt wif my frens..on da way to KL a lot of ah FAN dancing..fck..memang toh soi malaysia...me n my fren keep dew them..around 14 or 15 ppl wore black shirt n making noise all da way to KLCC...shuffling in lrt..fck..u tot no ppl inside lrt a..u tot ur dad open lrt a...wtf...memang toh soi msia..now I found the main reason why msia canot develop like other country lo..even our neighbour country singapore is much much much better than here...yish..

Yesterday bought another internal hard disk..wa..my dad was my saviour...suddenly agreed to buy hdd for me..another 160gb...song~then I can concentrate all my works in one folder lo....anyway..my holiday till thursday ..sien la...today wana go n meet alicia...but ppl busy wa...suan lo..dun say I bo jio then ok liao a...two nights ago I did yamcha wif xiao ying at brj...chit chatting for around 2 hours...the movie shown there from beginning until finished..haha..quite fun and talked a lot wif her..and one more her ex classmate who study UTAR here..

Ok la stop blogging I ve posted some pics of today..BMW art cars rawks....


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmm... seems like the BMW fair didn't impress u at all... LOL