Monday, October 16, 2006

Song !!!

Finally...it's finally...I've passed up my modeling reel just now...one word...SONG!!! Feel like graduate already..haha..hey..it just the 1st part of the modeling session la...my god...I still hav a lot more to model the 2nd half of sem....characters mapping...probs modeling..scene modeling..and so on... I have to finish all of these shits within 8 weeks...I think really need to sacrifice something lo or else I wont able to make it...at this moment I dun wan to think so much bout future things...I will let myself hav a one week holiday though school reopen today..aiya dun giv a fck then...what should I do this week? Go for movie??shopping?? gg....anyway..I've posted some screenshots of my works...just leave any comment if u got something to say ^^...well sleep 1st..ngan soi lo~these few days feel like living in hell...faced my monitor over 12 hrs a day...feel like wana qu diao...hehe..

3 comments:

ahbing said...

make a YSLo eh

Sendo said...

no point to make him la..lol

Anonymous said...

NGAI!!!! MAKE ME! MAKE ME!!!