Monday, October 30, 2006

Lomography

Do you know what is all bout lomography?
Have u ever heard lomography before?
Log on www.lomographyasia.com to know more details about lomo

I've jz booked a new lomo camera from my frens few weeks ago
since they just established a LOMO club at my college...it's
very creative and nice decoration they did during for their
lomo exhibition...but sayang I din snap any pics of them...or
else sure I will share wif u...

There are 9 types of lomo camera in Malaysia currently...and
the one I booked is the latest model called fish eye 2...but I
duno when I can get it...coz until now I havent get any contact
from my fren...hopefully asap la...here are the pics taken by my
brother with his lomo cam...cool huh...*oh ya the last pic was taken by my senior at wangsa maju*







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

snap-shooters??? is that one of lomography? Hahaha.... nice photos.... i'm loving them...

ahbing said...

I want Sony Alpha....